According to our detailed analysis, the following can dramatically increase acceptance rates:
1) Make sure that you understand a candidate’s career and location preferences. If the offered position doesn’t match up well with these, acceptance rates are usually very low.
2) Please complete the ‘company info’ page. Give the clearest possible explanation of your product, business model, team composition, tech stack, finance situation, etc.
3) Write a short and concise invitation with clear descriptions of the responsibility and scope of the position.
4) Add a more personalized message if you can. It’s a crowded field and friendliness really helps you stand out.
5) Last, but certainly not least, a salary matching candidate expectations always helps.